Consecrated to the Heart of the Redeemer under the patronage of the Theotokos and Fr. Gerard Manley Hopkins, S.J.

20 December 2010

Maiden Voyage

Patient Reader,

Until recently, I was a "friend" to hundreds on Facebook.  While I have not ceased to be a friend (in the pre-technological sense of the word) to any of them, I have ceased (for the present) to operate on that highly valuable social networking site. 

In the interest of keeping current in a disciplined fashion--which I could have done on fb, I suppose--I have created this weblog for the presumed benefit of my fb "friends," friends old and new, parishioners, and family: fellows all in the Mystical Body of Christ and heavenbound wayfarers.  Let's see how this goes.

Any comments, questions of a faith-related or other nature, etc. may be directed by email to: fatherz@comcast.net.  Prosit omnibus et singulis!