Like its author, this blog is "a work in progress." Before long it might get reinvented more than Cher.
The present incarnation is basically the renaming of FZC. It also replaces "The Shipwrack-Harvest" that began only a couple of days ago with a distinct appearance and purpose. The new name has carried over, and the purpose of SH (reflection on Hopkins' poetry) also carries over as an occasional feature.
Simplification is the intended purpose. Things are getting back into gear at Holy Guardian Angels: the new school year, PREP, RCIA, plus most of the activities of our various parish organizations. Not much time remains for fiddling with the infrastructure of my online activity.
For the past several weeks I have been clarifying my goals for this activity. The most salient:
- To Evangelize and Catechize according to the Heart and Mind of Christ and the Catholic Church;
- To feature good authors and musicians;
- To engage in wholesome self-expression in matters light and grave
I enjoin my august readership--all dozen or so of you, and the legion yet to come--to assist me in these goals by:
- Asking questions about the Faith
- Suggesting topics to be treated
- Commenting constructively on posts
- Sending worthwhile leads to email@example.com
Let us pray for each other, so that the voyage/tillage of the Shipwrack-Harvest might be effective "for our good, and for the good of all His holy Church."